1. Where is the REIT’s corporate headquarters?
NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT’s corporate headquarters are in Toronto, Ontario.
2. What is the legal jurisdiction of the REIT?
The REIT is established under the laws of the Province of Ontario.
3. When did the REIT go public? What was the price?
The REIT completed its initial public offering of units on March 25, 2010. The offering raised gross proceeds of $187.5 million, including the underwriter’s over-allotment option which was exercised and raised $12.5 million on April 6, 2010. A total of 18,750,000 Units were sold at a price of $10.00 per unit.
4. What is the REIT’s fiscal year?
The REIT’s fiscal year ends December 31.
5. How are the REIT’s units traded?
The REIT’s units started trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) on March 25, 2010, under the symbol NWH.UN.
6. Who is the REIT’s transfer agent?
Computershare Trust Company of Canada at its principal office in Toronto, Ontario.
7. Whom do I contact with any questions about my units?
Your broker or intermediary is the best person to call.
8. Does the REIT pay distributions?
9. What is the current distribution rate for the REIT’s units?
The REIT will make monthly distributions in the estimated amount of $0.06667 per unit equating to an annualized rate of $0.80 per unit. Notwithstanding the distribution policy, the Trustees retain full discretion with respect to the timing and quantum of distributions.
10.Does the REIT have a distribution reinvestment plan and how can I participate?
The REIT has adopted a Distribution Reinvestment Plan (“DRIP”), pursuant to which unitholders are entitled to elect to have all cash distributions of the REIT automatically reinvested in additional units at a price per unit calculated by reference to the weighted average of the trading price for the units on the TSX for the five trading days immediately preceding the relevant distribution date. Unitholders who so elect will receive a further distribution of Units equal to 3% of each distribution that was reinvested by them.
11. When are distributions usually paid?
The REIT intends to make monthly distribution payments on the 15th of each month, or the first business day thereafter should the 15th not be a business day.
12. Who is the REIT’s auditor?
KPMG LLP, Chartered Accountants, Toronto, Ontario.
13. Who is the REIT’s legal counsel?
The REIT’s external legal counsel is Goodmans LLP, Barristers and Solicitors, Toronto, Ontario.
14. Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
Shailen Chande, Vice President, Tel: 416-366-2000 x 1106, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org